Wednesday 2 September 2020

Burna Boy’s Parents, Bose & Samuel Ogulu Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary

Burna Boy’s parents, Bose and Samuel Ogulu are celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary. 

Burna Boy’s mother who also doubles as his manager tok to social media to share beautiful photos of herself and her husband in celebration of their wedding anniversary. She revealed that he has been her boyfriend for 32 years, her husband for 30 years and her baby daddy for 29 years. She wrote: “My boyfriend for 32 years,My baby daddy for 29 years,My husband for 30 years and counting,Happy Anniversary to US.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

My boyfriend for 32 years, My baby daddy for 29 years, My husband for 30 years and counting. Happy Anniversary to US.

A post shared by Bose Ogulu (@thenamix) on

The post Burna Boy’s Parents, Bose & Samuel Ogulu Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary appeared first on tooXclusive.



from tooXclusive https://ift.tt/2QO2UZq

No comments:

Post a Comment