Tuesday 1 September 2020

Singer, Waje Celebrates 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos

Sensational singer, Waje has shared stunning photos on the gram to celebrate her 40th birthday.

The award-winning singer who is a single mother rose to prominence after getting featured in P-Square’s hit track “Do Me“. Known for songs like “I Wish,” “Mountain,” “Onye” and so on, Waje is one of Nigeria’s finest female acts as her vocal range covers three octaves. Taking to her twitter page, she shared her excitement to be celebrating her 40th birthday.

She wrote: “Today I celebrate the 20th anniversary of my 20th birthday. Please rejoice with me and thank God for me. I’m alive and still emerging! Healthy and full of love.”

The post Singer, Waje Celebrates 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos appeared first on tooXclusive.



from tooXclusive https://ift.tt/3jsksGS

No comments:

Post a Comment