Sunday 27 March 2022

[Video] Terri – Danger (Dir. The Alien)

Starboy Entertainment and The Alien Presents Danger Video Performed by Terri.

Terri releases an official single to set off 2022, ” DANGER “. The song which off his upcoming project is Produced by Krizbeatz, a must have classic AfroR’n’B-Pop.

With over 30 million combined streams across platforms, Terri never falls short of incredible delivery on every song. His sound can be classified as Afro-Pop but his versatility in songwriting and vocal delivery sits distinctively on nearly any music genre.

He made a sexy one on this lovely mid-tempo song DANGER with smooth catchy lyrics that will stay in your subconscious.

If I ever leave, ko soju lasan
That’s my baby ton ta san san san
And I no believe as you catch me odo
Gat me knocking in front of your door

Issa danger, So if you been looking for me I be gone
I be gone to a place where I belong, Issa danger
E dey your body, Iwo lomo ton so
Make I study your body like a professor

Watch and Enjoy the official video for Danger by Terri (A Short Film by @thesplendadaddyalien)

GET AUDIO HERE

The post [Video] Terri – Danger (Dir. The Alien) first appeared on tooXclusive.



from tooXclusive https://ift.tt/sTznPcx

No comments:

Post a Comment