Sunday 7 March 2021

“I’m One The Reason Why Afrobeats Is International Today” – Samklef

Nigerian Music Producer, Samklef earlier on Sunday, March 7th, 20201, Bragged online that He is one of The Reason why Afrobeat Is International Today.

The recording artiste made this known via Twitter through his Twitter account with his tweet which reads;

I Dey write my own bible. David right him own of how he kill Goliath…Na jealousy dey kill una. I Will say it again loud and clear. I samklef is one the reason why afrobeats is international today. I speak for myself. Go hug transformer.”

Samklef shared this self acclaimed fact so people can respect and appreciate him now that he is alive and not when Dead. He wants to be celebrated while still breathing and be different from the dead veteran music producers who got people’s recognized and post after they were no more.

After this statement, Samklef in his next posts on Twitter, acknowledged Nigerian singer, Wizkid as the artiste who made Afrobeat travel without no visa.

DROP SOME FLOWERS FOR THIS GOAT… He is the reason why afrobeats travel without no visa. The reason why so many kids are doing music today. He is a wizard kid. (WiZkid)“.

See His Tweets Below

The post “I’m One The Reason Why Afrobeats Is International Today” – Samklef appeared first on tooXclusive.



from tooXclusive https://ift.tt/38m9eAO

No comments:

Post a Comment