Thursday 13 January 2022

“Date A Lagos Man At Your Own Risk” – Tolani Baj Warns Ladies

Tolani Baj has warned ladies who date Lagos men to do so at their own risk.

The reality tv star shared the reason she does not post the man behind her smile, as he could be the same man behind the smile of other ladies as well.

I for post the man behind my smile but e fit be the man behind your smile too. And I want make everybody dey smile. Date a lagos man at your own risk. Sometimes i want to be vulnerable in love, then i remember that I’m too selfish to share my man with slay mamas or slay kings. I like peace of mind better, She wrote.

See Post:

The post “Date A Lagos Man At Your Own Risk” – Tolani Baj Warns Ladies appeared first on tooXclusive.



from tooXclusive https://ift.tt/3fpqRT6

No comments:

Post a Comment