Wednesday 12 January 2022

“I’m Grateful My Marriage Failed” – Kaffy Reveals

Professional dancer, Kaffy and mother of 2 has shocked Nigerians after she revealed that she is grateful that her marriage failed.

This comes after she came public with her divorce yesterday, which led to a gazillion comments by social media users, wondering what could have possibly gone wrong. Shedding more light on the situation, Kaffy discloses that her marriage failed for so many reasons and she is glad it did because she was blind, but now can see clearly.

She urged Nigerians to follow her closely so that she can enlighten them to avoid falling victim like she did.

In her words; Those who know me know i am more than a dancer. I explore my full humanity through dance. I am an advocate for hum excellence and productivity. My Marriage failed for so many reasons and I am grateful i failed because i was blind and now i see. follow me and I go show you wetin I see so you won/t fall like me. And if you do… You shall RISE… I am KAFFY… STILL I RISE.

See Post:

The post “I’m Grateful My Marriage Failed” – Kaffy Reveals appeared first on tooXclusive.



from tooXclusive https://ift.tt/3HU8iCU

No comments:

Post a Comment