Tuesday 1 February 2022

“I Will Pray For This Kind Of Lady For My Son” – Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reacts To Lady Who Knelt To Accept Boyfriend’s Proposal

Nollywood actor, Kenneth Okonkwo has shared his wish for his son to have a lady who would kneel down to accept his marriage proposal.

This comes after a video of a lady who did the same went viral on social media. It is no longer news that the proposal style the society recognizes is that which mandates the man to go down on one knee while asking the woman for her hand in marriage.

However, the said lady thrilled lots of social media users after the reverse became the case.

In reaction to this, the “living in bondage” star said that he will definitely be praying for this type of woman for his wife.

This is quite interesting. I will certainly pray for this kind of a Lady for my Son. It accords with our culture and way of life. Ideally, I would prefer none kneels for each other but it’s quite closer to our culture if it’s done in this fashion.

The post “I Will Pray For This Kind Of Lady For My Son” – Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reacts To Lady Who Knelt To Accept Boyfriend’s Proposal appeared first on tooXclusive.



from tooXclusive https://ift.tt/7Asjz0Qlm

No comments:

Post a Comment