Sunday 27 February 2022

“My Past Trauma Has Made Me Difficult To Love” – Toke Makinwa

Toke Makinwa is getting up-close and personal with her fans, as she reveals why it has been difficult for men to love her.

The media personality revealed that her past trauma has made her a difficult person to fall in love with. Toke Makinwa had earlier opened up about her struggle with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and how therapy rescued her.

Speaking further about her life, The businesswoman took to her social media page on Sunday, 27th of February to thank God for not giving up on her.

In her words; I‘m just so thankful that God did not give up on me even when my past trauma made me difficult to love. He saw through my broken still. I shudder to think of where I will be if God left me.

He saved the best for last, she added, suggesting that she may have found her Mr right. Fingers crossed.

The post “My Past Trauma Has Made Me Difficult To Love” – Toke Makinwa first appeared on tooXclusive.



from tooXclusive https://ift.tt/OaMZbPG

No comments:

Post a Comment