Saturday 30 April 2022

“I Want My 30s To Be As Peaceful As Heaven Was Described In The Bible” – BBNaija’s Maria Highlights Plans Prior To Her 30th

Former shine ya eye contestant, Maria Chike Benjamin has shared her plans for herself as she turns 30 in a few days.

The controversial celebrity shared with her fans and well-wishers the sort of things she would love to experience as she steps into a new decade in less than a month from now – May 20th.

Posing in a blue off-shoulder dress, that exposed part of her chest area, with thigh-high slits showing off her milky skin Maria says she would love to experience the type of peace in heaven, as described in the bible, adding that the color of her outfit is symbolic.

Road to 30…

I want my 30s to be as peaceful as heaven was described in the Bible.

I want to experience heaven on earth in my 30s. Less sadness and more peace, less noise and more quiet.

So for this look, I opted for Blue, heavenly. Blue is for calm, trust and intelligence, and these are all what I want in my 30s.

See Post:

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Maria Chike (@mariachikebenjamin)

The post “I Want My 30s To Be As Peaceful As Heaven Was Described In The Bible” – BBNaija’s Maria Highlights Plans Prior To Her 30th first appeared on tooXclusive.



from tooXclusive https://ift.tt/bK64h9F

No comments:

Post a Comment