Saturday 27 March 2021

“This Is Why I do What I do”- Cuppy Shares A Video Of A Fan Who Cried When She Saw her

Nigerian Disc Jockey and entertainer, Cuppy, has revealed that the reason she got into music is to inspire the younger generation.

The controversial DJ  shared an emotional post via her Insta story, narrating how a young girl hugged and cried when she saw her in London. According to Cuppy who shared a video of the young girl, she said:

“This is Why I do what I do. Every Black  child (African or not) needs to know they can be whoever they want!”

You would recall some weeks ago, Cuppy shared on social media that she has been accepted into Oxford University for a master’s degree. Recently, she also dropped the lawsuit against Davido’s aide, Israel Afeare.

The post “This Is Why I do What I do”- Cuppy Shares A Video Of A Fan Who Cried When She Saw her appeared first on tooXclusive.



from tooXclusive https://ift.tt/39gGHwQ

No comments:

Post a Comment