Tuesday 29 June 2021

[Video] Patoranking – “Celebrate Me”

Patoranking Celebrate Me

Watch the official music video for ‘Celebrate Me’ performed by Patoranking, Directed by Dammy Twitch.

To kick start the year 2021 after a successful 2020 with the Three Album and Hit song – ABULE, Patoranking premiered the tune titled “Celebrate Me“. As produced by Yung Wills the song talks about appreciating people while they are still alive, Living and not Gone!

Celebrate me now when I dey alive
Appreciate me now when I dey alive
No be say when I leave this life
You go dey fake am for my wife

(Celebrate The Big Names in Your Life Now!)

Without wasting time, World Best serves us the new single visuals.

Director – Dammy Twitch
Producer – Omobonike Olofin
Second unit Director- Babs Direction
Producer: Albert
DOP – Fed Works
AD – Tobiloba Joseph
Art Director – Tunji Afolayan
Artiste Stylist – Angel John
Cast Stylist- Betiku Uduak
Gaffer – Adewunmi Ismail

Watch and Enjoy the video below

GET AUDIO HERE

The post [Video] Patoranking – “Celebrate Me” appeared first on tooXclusive.



from tooXclusive https://ift.tt/2Udth04

No comments:

Post a Comment