Thursday 30 September 2021

“I No Fear Ojuju. Na Social Media I Fear” – Slimcase Remarks

Nigerian entertainer, Slimcase has advised Nigerians against social media.

In a recent post, the “Codeine Diet” crooner revealed that there is nothing on social media and people should limit the way they concern themselves about issues that happen there.

According to him, the most important thing is to get money, find someone who loves you and leave social media for those who can handle high blood pressure.

He also added that he is not scared of “Ojuju”. However, he has great fear for social media, but he is also an “Ogbanje”.

In his words, Nothin here is worth it Just get money and someone that cares about u sefiniii leave social media for those wey Sabi handle high blood pressure. I no fear Ojuju. Na social media I fear, Me sef be Ogbanje

See post:

The post “I No Fear Ojuju. Na Social Media I Fear” – Slimcase Remarks appeared first on tooXclusive.



from tooXclusive https://ift.tt/3CW1diP

No comments:

Post a Comment