Tuesday 4 July 2023

Johnny Drille Finally Breaks Silence on Secret Wedding -VIDEO

Famous singer, Johnny Drille, also known as John Ighodaro, has broken his silence regarding his surprise marriage.

Earlier today, music executive Don Jazzy confirmed the news of the singer’s wedding.

He wrote:

“With all the amazing love songs that
@johnnydrille
has written, it’s only right that he bags one of the most amazing women I have met to share #Thebestpart of his life. I am so happy for both of you. May GOD continue to bless your union. Happy birthday again @rimouuune ??”

Taking to his Instagram page, Johnny Drille shared a heartwarming video of himself and his wife, Rima Tahini. In the post, he expressed gratitude to his millions of fans and supporters, revealing that this aspect of his life had remained private until now.

Johnny Drille described his newly married status as the best part of himself. He extended a heartfelt message to his wife, expressing appreciation for her love and for completing him.

Captioning the post, Johnny Drille wrote:

“I’m grateful for you all who share in my world, this part of me I’ve never shared before until now. THE VERY BEST PART.

You complete me @rimouune, thank you for loving me”.

See the post below:

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by John Ighodaro (@johnnydrille)

The post Johnny Drille Finally Breaks Silence on Secret Wedding -VIDEO appeared first on tooXclusive.



from tooXclusive https://ift.tt/3eoLNmp

No comments:

Post a Comment