Saturday 18 December 2021

Coi Leray Says Her Debut Album Will Be “One Of The Biggest Female Artist Albums In The World”

Coi Leray has dropped word that her debut studio album will be one of the biggest female artist albums in the world.

We have got to admire Coi’s confidence in her upcoming body of work is top-notch. The Twinnem crooner had a slow acceptance delving into the music industry. At first, she was called anorexic due to her physique but slowly, the 24-year-old is cementing her relevance in the competition-filled music industry.

She’s made waves with singles like “No More Parties” and “Twinnem,” but a full-length has yet to arrive. Leray has spoken about her album a couple of times and on the 17th of December, she returned to Instagram to give an update about the record as well as some insight into what she has been dealing with in her personal life.

Kind of been a rough year, even though I made millions, it came with a lot of depression. “‘Medicine’ is the last song ima drop this year. This song is strictly for my fans. When I got in the booth and vent, just know I’m speaking from the heart and I meant every word in the song. Hope everyone has a great holiday and gets everything they ever dreamed of.

This new year is going to be one of the biggest years of my life. I feel it. My album is going to be one of the biggest female artist albums in the world. I can promise you that Xoxo -Coi.

See post:

The post Coi Leray Says Her Debut Album Will Be “One Of The Biggest Female Artist Albums In The World” appeared first on tooXclusive.



from tooXclusive https://ift.tt/30CARoq

No comments:

Post a Comment