Wednesday 28 June 2023

I dont want your husband Davidos Pregnant Side Chick Tells Chioma [WATCH]

US-based lady, Anita Brown, has sent a message to Davido’s wife, Chioma Rowland, following pregnancy claims for Afrobeats Superstar.

OBO Crooner is making headlines after a Anita Brown took to social media to announce her pregnancy to him.

She shared proof of her pregnancy as well as chats with the singer and his cousin as they pleaded with her to get rid of it.

Anita in a video on her Instagram story, also addressed claims that she messed around with Davido despite him being a married man. According to her, she never knew he was married.

In a follow-up video captured online, Anita assured Davido’s wife, Chioma, whom she claimed is pregnant, by asserting that she’s not interested in dating or marrying her husband.

Wishing her well, she added that she isn’t that type of lady as she is God-fearing.

Her words;

“I don’t want your husband, I wish you well, I’m not like that.

Stop coming for me, God loves me, I am very god-fearing”.

SEE VIDEO BELOW

The post “I don’t want your husband” – Davido’s Pregnant Side Chick Tells Chioma – [WATCH] appeared first on tooXclusive.



from tooXclusive https://ift.tt/BQqRgWX

No comments:

Post a Comment