Wednesday 14 June 2023

Im getting my life together Davidos Babymama Breaks Silence after Rumours of Second Child

Amanda, Davido’s baby mama, has spoken on cultivating an overall positive mindset amid rumors of her welcoming another child with Nigerian singer.

Amanda, in a new post sighted on her Instagram page, said she is presently in mental state of peace of mind being free from agitation.

According to her, she’s not worried about anything but working on getting her life together and treating herself better.

She wrote;

“I’m at the calmest point in my life right now. I don’t trip bout nothing. I just be chilling, getting my life together, vibing with myself, and learning to be there for me.”

SEE POST BELOW

Tooxclusive earlier reported that controversial IG blogger, Gistlover made shockingly revelation as regards the singer’s alleged child expectancy with the mother of his second daughter Hailey.

An alleged insider in Davido’s camp, called Lovethy234 claimed Amanda was already six months gone before Davido’s son Ifeanyi passed away and before the singer married Chioma Rowland.

It was also revealed that contrary to Gistlover’s report, Amanda gave birth to her 2nd child a few months ago and is not currently pregnant.

The post “I’m getting my life together” – Davido’s Babymama Breaks Silence after Rumours of Second Child appeared first on tooXclusive.



from tooXclusive https://ift.tt/Ld1HrWp

No comments:

Post a Comment