Saturday 23 September 2023

He Was Scared I Will Be Kidnapped, That’s Why I Don’t Tell People I’m His Mother – Mohbad’s Mum Speaks

The late Afrobeat singer mother explains why she never openly acknowledged herself as his mother.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by GistReel TV (@gistreeltv)

In a recent interview, Mohbad’s mother confessed that she was well aware of her son’s assaults and bullying while he was alive.

She went on to say that he was continuously afraid and felt the attacks on him had stopped until he was beaten up during his last E.P.

Mohbad’s mother concluded by stating that she kept her identity hidden to avoid getting kidnapped by those after her son’s life.

“They went to shoot E.P, they beat him. I begged him to mention the names of those that beat him but he didn’t. I did not mention to anyone that I was his mother because he was scared, I’d get kidnapped.

“I have spent 5 months in the house he rented for me and he visited thrice. He rented three shops for me too; the day he died, he promised to send me N5M. My son didn’t enjoy his life; he was always scared. He reported twice at the police station,” she said.

 

 

The post He Was Scared I Will Be Kidnapped, That’s Why I Don’t Tell People I’m His Mother – Mohbad’s Mum Speaks appeared first on tooXclusive.



from tooXclusive https://ift.tt/dASQ1FR

No comments:

Post a Comment