Monday 6 November 2023

Busta 929 & Mr JazziQ – “Oh My Gosh” ft. Justin99, EeQue, Lolo SA & Almighty

Busta 929 & Mr JazziQ – Oh My Gosh ft. Justin99, EeQue, Lolo SA & Almighty
Busta 929 & Mr JazziQ – Oh My Gosh ft. Justin99, EeQue, Lolo SA & Almighty

The star-studded song, “Oh My Gosh” includes Almighty, Lolo SA, Justin99, EeQue, Mr. JazziQ, Busta 929, and Lolo SA. From beginning to end, this song is a powerful example of Amapiano music, providing a full and vibrant auditory experience.

The song instantly grabs your attention with its explosive and upbeat tempo. Excellent production work by Busta 929 and Mr. JazziQ results in a complex and engrossing soundscape. You can listen to “Oh My Gosh” by Busta 929 & Mr JazziQ ft. Justin99, EeQue, Lolo SA & Almighty here.

The post Busta 929 & Mr JazziQ – “Oh My Gosh” ft. Justin99, EeQue, Lolo SA & Almighty appeared first on tooXclusive.



from tooXclusive https://ift.tt/Oc7ZrH3

No comments:

Post a Comment