Monday 20 November 2023

Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour in Brazil Will Still Hold Today, As Fans Mourn Death Of A Fan

The American singer and recently turned Billionaire Taylor Swift has postponed the second night of her Eras Tour concert in Brazil on Saturday (Nov. 18) due to extreme controversy in Rio de Janeiro.

The last-minute delay arrives one day after the death of a fan attending the pop superstar’s opening night at Rio’s Estádio Olímpico Nilton Santos on Friday (Nov. 17). Taylor put out a statement concerning the incident saying:

“I’m writing this from my dressing room in the stadium,” Swift shared in a handwritten note on her Instagram Story Saturday. “The decision has been made to postpone tonight’s show due to the extreme temperatures in Rio. The safety and well-being of my fans, fellow performers, and crew has to and always will come first.”

Brazilian concert promoter T4T noted in a statement on Instagram that Saturday’s concert will be scheduled for Monday (Nov. 20) which is Today. She further added:

“I can’t believe I’m writing these words but it is with a shattered heart that I say we lost a fan earlier tonight before my show,” Swift wrote on her Instagram Story. “I can’t even tell you how devastated I am by this. There’s very little information I have other than the fact that she was so incredibly beautiful and far too young.”

She continued,

“I’m not going to be able to speak about this from stage because I feel overwhelmed by grief when I even try to talk about it. I want to say now I feel this loss deeply and my broken heart goes out to her family and friends. This is the last thing I ever thought would happen when we decided to bring this tour to Brazil.”

The post Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour in Brazil Will Still Hold Today, As Fans Mourn Death Of A Fan appeared first on tooXclusive.



from tooXclusive https://ift.tt/zo03bsC

No comments:

Post a Comment