Monday 6 November 2023

“I only wear white when I’m with my father In-law” – Mr Eazi Says as he Celebrates Femi Otedola

Nigerian singer Mr. Eazi showed his respect for his future father-in-law, billionaire Femi Otedola, by wearing white to celebrate Otedola’s birthday on November 4, 2023.

Eazi shared a photo of himself and Otedola on Instagram, with the caption:

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by WAHALANETWORK BLOG (@wahalanetwork)

White is a symbol of purity and peace in many cultures, and it is often worn to signify respect and reverence. By wearing white to Otedola’s birthday party, Eazi was showing his respect for Otedola as a successful businessman and a father figure.

Eazi’s relationship with Otedola’s daughter, Temi Otedola, has been public knowledge for several years. In 2022, Eazi and Temi confirmed that they were engaged.

The post “I only wear white when I’m with my father In-law” – Mr Eazi Says as he Celebrates Femi Otedola appeared first on tooXclusive.



from tooXclusive https://ift.tt/x5GLVjY

No comments:

Post a Comment